Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eps 107- 爱一个人没爱到,难道就会怎麽样

Dun get mi wrong....I din 失恋.....the title comes from the song "说谎".....I realli like this song alot cuz this song de feel....I have been thru.....it's a about a person hu keeps lying in order to cover up his lies......in this song this person keep sayin that he din lie..........however everitime he sae that he din lie, he is lyin......he still love her and had to bear the pain as she is a bride-to-be.....she din knows that he still love and tot that they could be frens......so when u listen to this song, look at the lyrics too......u will understand.......in the end he bursts, all the pain and feelings that are bottled up inside him finalli bursts.......this song is definitely a "WOW".......
After introin song of the week.......I m update u some of the news of my frens........firstly Johnson is going to be police...yays....he interviewed and is still waitin for the results......Joyling interview for a PAP kindergarden teacher.......lol.......imagine her as a teacher........lol haha.......nvm......lol..........the rest I m still askin them........for mi, I m tinkin hairstylist? sign on as a army man? I still have no idea yet.....well I started vocal class again after about 3 months de deferment........haha well the teacher change, she is Maggie 老师 haha her class is realli joyful.....she give mi a image of how Buddy will be in the years to come.....haha I felt that I have improve cuz I can sing a wide range of songs le however she wans mi to find a 快歌 that allows mi to play wif my voice....still I haven found a gd one....hope I will find before Sundae lol

No comments: