Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eps 106- 不甘示弱

Recently, watch this show called 'wu di shan bao mei'. I kno I kno this show is so old liao rite. But I wanna focus on this show de particular song called 不甘示弱 by 张栋梁. It's a smoothing song and have sad story hide in the song. It's sayin that how this guy regrets after his galfren left him as he din do anything to stop her from leavin him. Well this song oso tell ppl that they shld cherish the ppl ard them no matter is kinship, friendship or relationships. I m listening to it rite now, feelin calm and puzzled.
Puzzled by a dream that I had recently. I dreamt of one of my sec sch fren died in a car accident, and rite after his death I met this gal and I actualli like her. It felt so real, I even went to his funeral wif her. Lol wat a dream rite haha, will at least dreaming can allow mi to have wat I dun have and wat I wan. At least Heaven din forsake mi, I m still hopeful haha.
Will have u had any dream lately?

No comments: